Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

03 September 2010

Asylum!!!

As I write this, Asylum has been out since August 31st, and, according to AllAccess.com, it's #1 going into the Labor Day weekend. It's on track to knock Katy Perry's Teenage Dream out of the top spot on the Hot 200!

I have three copies of it: the standard version that I bought the day of release, an iTunes copy, and the deluxe edition copy I pre ordered back in July that has yet to arrive (tomorrow, I hope!!).

And, the concert is on Wednesday!!!

I canNOT wait!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. I'd ask "how is it?", but I think you might give a biased answer. ;)
    I'll have to check it out. Even if it's bad, I bet it's still better than Linkin Park's new crap.

    ReplyDelete