Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

07 June 2010

I didn't get the memo, er, email...

that there wasn't class today. So I came anyway.

I should check my UCO email account more often than every once in a while.

----------

In other news...

I signed the lease on a new apartment this afternoon. I am so stoked!

It's closer to campus-- I could walk there-- and close to a lot of other things. The public library. Various businesses on Second Street and Broadway. The post office. I'm centrally located, and that's nice.

And, I'm on the second floor.

I can start moving in on Friday!

----------

The assignment we were emailed that is due tomorrow--

I follow two blogs that interest me. One is the personal blog of a friend of mine named Johanna. We met years ago when we were both working in a call center in Virginia for QVC. After we both left the company, we lost touch for a few years, but about 5 years ago we reconnected through our blogs. You can read "Hannie's Musings 8.0" here. She talks about local politics in her home state of Washington a lot, but there's stuff about her family and friends and surviving Hurricane Katrina.

The second blog is the one that's associated with the Disturbed forum I frequent. This one is called Morbus Rising. "Morbus" is the Latin word for "sickness". "The Sickness" was the name of Disturbed's first album that was released in 2000.

Since the band is getting ready to release their fifth album ("Asylum") in August, the blog has seen a lot more posting content, and a few new followers. It mostly contains news about the band, its members, their music, and tour information.

----------

There was something else I was going to write about, but I can't remember. If it's important, it will come back to me.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I went to class too! Congrats on the new apartment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i was there 2!! congrats on your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete