Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

21 June 2010

Last week... (insert sad face here)

There is so much I want to write about, but this being Oklahoma, the big story here is the weather.

Last Monday, we had the deluge from hell. Since then, it's been hotter 'n' hell!

Just stick around a few and we'll change it for ya!! Okay, maybe not today, or even this week, but it WILL change.

Triple digit temps are coming, and I don't like it one damn bit!

Please just let me get out of the old apartment first before you make me sweaty and hot and miserable... is that too much to ask?

Thank you in advance.

6 comments:

  1. Comment I heard when I first moved here: "Don't like the weather in Oklahoma? Wait 5 minutes."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thats what I love about OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ole' Oklahoma! Gotta love our random weather patterns!!

    ReplyDelete