Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

17 June 2010

Old North

I just love taking pictures of this building!

The first one was taken near my apartment (yes the new place is that close to campus, plus zoom); the second was taken from the sidewalk right in front of the tower.

The building simply fascinates me. I wish I could go inside and take pictures from there. That will have to wait until they finish the renovations on it (whenever THAT is LOL).
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Yup, that's a cool building. That is the ONLY thing I liked about my short stay at OU.
    The history of architechure(sp?) is fascinating. I love the beautiful stuff that they were able to pull off hundreds of years ago using junk "technology".

    ReplyDelete