Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

16 June 2010

Unlearning 20 years of bad habits

Last week, I got contacts for the first time in 20 years, so now I find that I have to break two decades of bad habits. Such as...

*holding anything I'm reading about two inches from my face. With the type of contacts I have, I can now hold things about arms length and still read it.

*jabbing at my nose to push up the glasses that are no longer there.

*rubbing my eyes when they're tired. That could dislodge the lenses, and if I lose one, I'm in big trouble! LOL

And there are a few others, but those are the biggies.

All in all, I like my contacts. It makes buying cute sunglasses easier. Sometimes, shades can be too cute...but that could be its own post!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. lol, yeah, I remember pushing up the glasses that aren't there. :)
    Contacts are great. I need to see about getting them again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they weren't too expensive for my broke ass...I'd get them again. But I'm broke. But contacts indeed make things interesting when trying to break habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sunglasses!!! I think they are my favorite accessory!

    ReplyDelete