Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

14 June 2010

Rain, rain go away (far away)

It is raining like there's no tomorrow out there!

I'm at the new apartment without a jacket or an umbrella, and it's pouring! The street in front of the complex is flooded and I'm glad my new apartment is on the second floor because there's flooding down at ground level, too!

Now I'm worried about the old place. Hope things there are okay.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to class this morning...


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

7 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that's nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO happy to get the email from Dr. Clark letting us off the hook from class!!! I was so nervous to drive in my jeep!! (my jeep likes to spin out in the rain)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great weather, if you're a duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andy-- yes, it is! I'm glad I didn't listen to my gut this time and got an apartment on the ground floor. That would have been a rude wake up call for sure!

    @Amanda-- At least you have a vehicle. I would have had to stand out in the rain waiting for a bus. But spinning out is not fun. Have done it too many times in the snow when I lived in New England!

    @Dr. Clark-- The only ones at UCO who'd like this is the waterfowl at Broncho Lake LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the rain stays like this, I might have to take my boat to school tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ppl on the 1st floor must have been MAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, it's a mini lake!

    ReplyDelete