Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

24 June 2010

Evaluate "Blogging for Journalists" Summer 2010

1. How would you improve this class?
The only thing I can think of is to have a daily topic to blog about. After that assignment is completed, then students can blog about anything else they choose.



2. What was the most valuable part of the class for you?
Learning that something that I've been doing for seven years could actually help me in a future career in communications!



3. What was the least valuable part of the class for you?
Though it's nice that we're able to post videos and music on our blogs, that, too, should have some kind of daily theme.


4. Would a book (Google Blogger for Dummies) help?
It couldn't hurt. I'm actually considering buying it some time in the near future.


All in all, I really enjoyed this class! I hope that I can keep up this blog now that the class is ending and use what I've learned in other pursuits on my way to that sheepskin!

No comments:

Post a Comment