Once upon a time, I couldn't wait to be 18. Before I knew it, nearly three decades had passed. This is me, being me, with all that being me entails.

15 June 2010

Yes, I'd like to know the answer that myself!

According to this article on the Huffington Post, scientists are testing Ozzy Osbourne's blood to find out how the hell the man is still alive after abusing drugs!

I'd sure like to know. [begin heavy sarcasm]Maybe abusing drugs should be in my lifeplan if they do figure out why Ozzy's still alive. Could it be that it just isn't his time yet? [end heavy sarcasm]

And this is news ...why????

Oh, I forgot...it's the Huffington Post.

6 comments:

  1. If they find out how, let me know! PLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha that is hilarious, I mean he clearly has side affects from drug abuse but yes I am wondering too why that would be news! Too funny! I gues they will keep us posted when they find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons. The doc found out that Mr Burns was only alive because all of his diseases (he has "everything") were in perfect balance fighting each other & none could take over.
    Or maybe they'll discover that Ozzy isn't really alive, just going thru the motions. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be nice to know if it's DNA or just lifestyle. While he did abuse drugs, he's kept his family together all these years, unlike most rockers. I'm anxious to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny... What will those scientists study next? (((sarcasm)))

    ReplyDelete